The Illinois Young Agents Committee believes in strength through involvement and offers opportunities for young agents to develop leadership skills, participate in legislative issues, train for sales and management needs, and communicate ideas with highly motivated, sharp minded people.
Young Agents Network
The Illinois Young Agents Committee (YAC) encourages young insurance professionals, licensed or not, who have been in the business less than 5 years or are under the age of 41, to become aware of and get involved in the activities and programs of the Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois.
Joining the Young Agents Network can help you:
- Expand your professional network to include not only other agents, but also carrier representatives and other industry professionals
- Strengthen industry connections and make new ones
- Get more involved in your community
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn how to get more involved in the political process and advocate for important agent issues
The Young Agents Network is open to everyone, not only agents, and is free to join - click here.