The Illinois Young Agents Committee (YAC) believes in strength through involvement and offers opportunities for young insurance professionals to develop leadership skills, participate in legislative issues, train for sales and management needs, and communicate ideas with highly motivated, sharp minded people. The YAC invites you to come together to share ideas and experiences, network with industry leaders and ultimately be more competitive in Illinois' insurance marketplace.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2022 EDGE Conference! Look for photo and video highlights soon!
Young Agents Network
The purpose of the IIA of IL Young Agent Network is to encourage younger professionals, and those new to the business, to become engaged in and aware of all aspects of the insurance industry. The YA network fosters talent, promotes education and provides opportunities for growth to future industry leaders.
The Illinois YAC encourages young insurance professionals, licensed or not, who have been in the business less than 5 years or are under the age of 41, to join the network.
Joining the Young Agents Network can help you:
- Expand your professional network to include not only other agents, but also carrier representatives and other industry professionals
- Strengthen industry connections and make new ones
- Get more involved in your community
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn how to get more involved in the political process and advocate for important agent issues
The Young Agents Network is open to everyone, not only agents, and is free to join - click here.