MEXICO TOURIST AUTO INSURANCE
Instructions for viewing your production report
- Upon entering the next screen:
- You will be required to enter your IIA of IL Member Number as the AGENT CODE, this in order that you ONLY view YOUR production.
- On the REPORT SELECTION CRITERIA screen select:
- "Date Policy Issued" - Enter the date you issued the policy using the drop-down menus for the Month, Day, Year that you issued the policy. Then simply click on "Start Search" - Your policy will then be displayed. Note that the policy can be "Edited" for corrections after the original policy has been issued by the use of the "Edit" button located to the right of each policy detail. The policy can be reprinted at any time after it is issued and also after you have performed the "Edit" function. This is accomplished through the use of the "Detail" button to the right of the policy detail. Below the detail listings are totals for: policies issued, premium, policy fees, taxes, and amount due to underwriter OR to the agent. NO copies of policies are required to be sent to the underwriter!
- Click here to view your report.
to visit the Mexican Insurance Online main page.