WHAT IS IIAPAC?
Your Independent Insurance Agents Political Action Committee (IIAPAC) supports candidates for and members of the Illinois General Assembly who support the legislative agenda of independent agents.
IIAPAC is a bi-partisan committee, making significant contributions to both Republican and Democratic candidates.
Your association has defeated:
- Compensation and profit sharing disclosure requirements
- Municipal licensure and regulation of insurance agents and agencies
- Taxes, fees and additional small business regulations
Positive initiatives that passed include:
- Agency principals' ownership of expirations
- Insurance producer tort reform
- Department of Insurance market conduct examinations of PEOs and payroll companies
- Licensure and Department of Insurance oversight of PPACA navigators
We need your help...
- In the last two years, only 28% of IIA of IL member agencies contributed to IIAPAC.
- In 2013 IIAPAC collected $68,000. Comparable associations collected up to 9x more in the same period.
Your financial support will help elect and re-elect candidates who share our business philosophies.
Click here to download the contribution form.