ERRORS & OMISSIONS RISK MANAGEMENT:
MEETING THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE
Approved for 6 hours of CE credit in Illinois.
Please review Attendee Requirements FIRST to make sure you have the correct number of people from your agency attend the seminar to qualify for the E&O credit. To view requirements, choose the company your E&O is with: Westport or Utica.
Agency/Carrier Relationships – Law of Agency
Understanding Agent Duties
An E&O Claim – 360 degree View
Agency Defenses – Documentation
E&O Considerations of Agency Operations
And Much More….
The direct premium savings from attending this seminar can be significant for policyholders. Additionally, the potential changes in agency operations examined during this course that can have a game-changing effect on agency E&O exposure. Data from Swiss Re Corporate Solutions indicates that no matter the size, business mix, or geographic region, agencies that attend this seminar have better claims experience. The benefits of sending agency staff to the “E&O Risk Management: Meeting the Change of Change” seminar include:
- Lowering your E&O premiums with a 10% premium credit on your E&O policy;
- Increased awareness by agency staff of the importance of E&O risk management and accountability;
- Improving overall agency operations while incresing revenue opportunities;
- Reducing exposure to the cost and hassle of E&O claims;
- Keeping your deductible dollars in your pocket; and
- Earning continuing education credits, while accomplishing all of the above