ERRORS & OMISSIONS RISK MANAGEMENT
Please review Attendee Requirements FIRST to make sure you have the correct number of people from your agency attend the seminar to qualify for the E&O credit. To view requirements and information on obtaining additional credits, choose the company your E&O is with: North American Specialty Insurance Company or Utica.
Agency/Carrier Relationships – Law of Agency
Understanding Agent Duties
An E&O Claim – 360 degree View
Agency Defenses – Documentation
E&O Considerations of Agency Operations
And Much More….
The direct premium savings from attending this seminar can be significant for policyholders. Additionally, the potential changes in agency operations examined during this course can have a game-changing effect on agency E&O exposure. Data from Swiss Re Corporate Solutions indicates no matter the size, business mix, or geographic region, agencies attending this seminar have better claims experiences. The benefits of sending agency staff to a seminar include:
- Lowering your E&O premiums with a credit on your E&O policy;
- Increased awareness by agency staff of the importance of E&O risk management and accountability;
- Improving overall agency operations while increasing revenue opportunities;
- Reducing exposure to the cost and hassle of E&O claims;
- Keeping your deductible dollars in your pocket; and
- Earning continuing education credits, while accomplishing all of the above
ALL Seminars will qualify for E&O Premium Credit. To view requirements and information on obtaining additional credits, choose the company your E&O is with: North American Specialty Insurance Company or Utica.
View Entire E&O Schedule & Register Here